miércoles, julio 12, 2006

Salchicho Lives!!


...and just tried to eat my face!


Since we hadn't seen Salchicho in a while, we started to get worried. Was he jealous that another sausage had been born on our block and we were talking about him? Was he angry that we didn't have his back enough after the German Shephard incident? Did he know that we fed the last of the veggie burgers to Bif the mangy mutt?

Apparently not. He came to visit on a random sunny day, and proceeded to make himself at home. We kicked him out after he invaded the bathroom.
As an aside, I have a new email address to accompany the blog: chilelle@gmail.com. I'm using it specifically to receive messages about the blog, so I'll still be checking the hotmail, etc. Apparently if you don't have gmail account here you are utterly worthless, so I hopped on yet another bandwagon. Feel free to send any Salchicho sightings. Paz.

No hay comentarios.: