martes, enero 09, 2007

Quickie

This will be a short little ditty, as I've just arrived back in town and was slammed (in a good way, I think) with a grant proposal due Friday. Wish me luck!

I arrived at my new apartment/office, missing one of my suitcases and dripping with sweat, to find that my wonderful pareja had painted the WHOLE thing, including my room. It rocks. I can't wait to post some photos, but I'm going to wait until there is some furniture. If you'd like to contribute the Office Furniture fund, let me know. Apparently we spent our whole budget on paint, chairs and a great big desk.

The benefits of living in the center of the city become more clear everyday. We can walk to lots of places. The corner store is actual on OUR corner. The postman can find us. Life is good.

So as I sit in my red and yellow office, at my very own desk (so official) I feel content.

Thanks for a great three weeks in NYC! I miss you all already.

No hay comentarios.: