viernes, septiembre 21, 2007

Desperate...

I don't know what made me think that it would be easier to keep up with this from New York....I'm actually spending less time with the laptop, but am no less inspired by life. Just can't seem to keep up. So a list-style post today:

  • Saying to a Home Depot employee "If I were the duct tape, where would I live?" is not cute, and will not go over well.
  • Costco is the absolute best place in the world to get photos developed. Two 12x18's are well worth the membership fee.
  • My friends and family are wonderful, supportive people.
  • New Yorkers love photography taken by children.
  • You should never assume what language someone does or does not speak.
  • I will find a job that pays well.
Anything you learned this week? Let me know....

No hay comentarios.: