sábado, noviembre 24, 2007

FRACK!

A friend is visiting from Chile, with gifts for me (not including Frac, the best galleta in South America), and we're pitching VE to a great big donor on Tuesday. Wish me luck, and forgive my utter lack of posting for the past two weeks. A quick rundown of what's been going on, and what my problem is:

1) I left Santiago is somewhat of a rush, due to some family issues and my need to be home.
2) I cried for a week. It has tapered.
3) I've been spending lots of time in hospitals (not as the patient) and looking for a new job. People keep asking me to compare Chile with the States. I'm sick of the question, so now I give fake answers. Like "Chile smells like baking bread, New York smells like candied apples."

So what becomes of this blog? Well, I have no idea where I'm going to go with it. I have some hilarious travel/job interview stories I'd love to share, and I'm still involved with the organization and there is always something exciting going on there. We'll just have to see.....

Happy belated Turkey Day to all of you Americans!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Keep it up.