sábado, noviembre 03, 2007

Vote for Chileno!

Fellow Chile blogger Chileno has been nominated for Best International Blog - Latino in the 2007 Weblog Awards. So hop on over to the site and give him a vote.

Also, I realize I've been remiss. I'm well overdue for a real post...packing is hard, and I'm being a deadbeat. But here's what I've got on the menu: Colo Colo fights, stuck dogs after sex, tailbone injuries, naughty fairies....how's your interest? Come back soon for my last week in Santiago!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks Lauren! Remember to vote every day, it's easy and it'll give you a sense of having accomplished something even if you don't meet your daily packing quota.

Anónimo dijo...

Why would anyone want to nominate a political firebrand?

Left-leaning middle aged woman in London