martes, marzo 04, 2008

Five Alive: Patio Bellavista

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get some crap for this (obvio), but as I was compiling my list of my lugares favoritos in Santiago, I decided to start at the bottom with number cinco. And that led me to the ever-touristy, but pretty damn awesome Patio Bellavista. So maybe the crafts are a tad overpriced (as is the Guinness), and it's not exactly a hideaway (on Pio Nono por Dios!), but let's break down the pros:

1) There is Yogen Fruz
2) There is Vino Navegado
3) There is the Organic Coffee Man, who told me not to worry about anything, it was all going to be ok, when I broke down in tears while choosing a tin to bring home, the day before I left Santiago for good.

All this and you can sit outside! This is truly a happy place.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Really enjoy your blog. Keep it up.
www.labicicletaverde.com

Maeskizzle dijo...

and there's often live music at a rest-o-bar called "Backstage"

Chilelle dijo...

I've seen many a good show at BackStage...love their fun outdoor seating.