domingo, junio 18, 2006

Beautiful Andes!!!

I didn't take the photo on the left so I can't take credit, but the size of these mountains is nothing short of incredible. Our casa is actually quite a bit closer than where this picture was taken from (I think), so as soon as I can find my computer cord I'll get right on adding one that more is close up. There is also snow on them now, which is gorgeous. The positive thing about the smog problem is the way the mountains look at sunset. In the meantime, I'm including a photo of me trying to learn to dance reggaeton. I'm in the upper left corner. The photo is of most of the new voluntarios, with the director in the middle. We are such gringos.

Cheers!

1 comentario:

Angel y Demonio dijo...

Am I the first one to write an opinion here? Well, hi! I live here in santiago, and know a little of what you are talking about. Been a volunteer is such a great experience. I´ve been doing that for a while, but as dentist student. Now I´m a Dentist (without job for the moment) and i´m still planing to do some things like that in the future. Is nice to here that some people still care about others in this crazy world. If you need something (questions, or a little help) just post it at my blog! Good luck!