martes, junio 06, 2006

War of the....

My parents have cable. And TiVo. Needless to say, my days spent "packing" have involved alot of movie watching. All of these movies I never had time to watch are now all in one convenient little box, and its awesome.

That is, until I decided to watch War of the Worlds. I had avoided this movie, because it seemed that Tom Cruise had launched his own war against the real world and I simply didn't want to see any more of it. But the movie`started at a good time, so I went with it.

I was scared out of my damn mind. Seriously, I think that aliens are going to come out of the earth and get me. And then there was Tim Robbins, the nutball, and he scared me even more. The whole movie, the only character I could relate to was the little girl with the giant eyes because she was screaming and crying the whole time.

There was no reason for this post, other than the fact that I'm pretty bored today.

No hay comentarios.: